From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Frank Wimberly
Sent: November-16-16 8:00 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Please I need help with a technical term

Vladimyr,

Two of my closest friends in Pittsburgh were senior psychoanalysts.  One was a
female and a child training analyst (the pinnacle of the profession).  The
other was a male and was very involved with philosophers from the University of
Pittsburgh (one of the best graduate programs in the US).  They were discussing
Lacan and the female said, "He's crazy, isn't he?". The male said, "What
difference does that make?"  Irrelevant to your points but an amusing memory.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918