Hi Nick

Your old Earthlink site seems to comprise just about ten 'pages' of content, with many of those pages (Published Works) listing many bibliographic citations, each with a link to an image and further link to a pdf document. Grabbing all the content manually is perhaps tedious but doable. Saving all the pages as HTML is also doable but don't see a lot of point in that. Populating your Research Gate website should be possible too with in browser Copy and Paste - but I'm not familiar with RG - as should any other website builder, Wix, Squarespace, WordPress as well as hosting company website builders. I don't know of an automated system but the Internet Archive must have something and already has multiple captures of past versions of your site - see https://web.archive.org/web/20151206005021/http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/.

I think what you're really looking for is a web/content migration tool more so than web scraping tools which tend to be focused on capturing specific data, say contact information. Vamosa seems to offer a service that should do exactly what you want, see http://www.vamosa.com/vamosa-content-migrator-c124 but suspect that's aimed at large corporate clients. I have no experience with them. Googling 'website migration tools' produces lots of results - some questionable.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Robert