It is nice to see another person admit to their premature registration!
Thanks.  I brought up an onion as an example of a thing that, when analyzed
with levels produces a different result than when analyzed with layers.

You have to admit that slicing an onion produces different results than prying
off its layers one by one.  Rigth?

--
☣ glen