Ha!  Yeah, the conference I went to a few months ago was _ripe_ (no, not rife,
RIPE) with this stuff ... mostly in the context of automatic cars.  I really
appreciated one attendee trashing the Trolley Problem as so ideal as to be
useless.  I heard an interview with the creator of Wolverine the other morning
... something about him being one of the first anti-heroes to really make it.
Good stories always have evil protagonists, like the Godfather.  Narcos is a
good series.  But they demonize the leaders too much, I think ... just like our
lefties demonize the banksters a little too much.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ