Actually, Roger, Santa Fe is even better.  The party of the decade at the
new opening of SITE Santa Fe last night was full of hundreds and hundreds
of young people!  ...and some of us elders danced well past midnight.

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Nick Thompson <nickthomp...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Thanks Roger.  Exactly the sort of thing I might have fallen for.
>

> I now can promise you, from evidence of my own eyes, that Santa Fe will be
> the way you remember it if you return for a visit.

> Nicholas S. Thompson
>
> Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Biology
>
> Clark University
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
President, Center for Emergent Diplomacy
emergentdiplomacy.org
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

Visiting Professor in Integrative Peacebuilding
Saint Paul University
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

merlelefk...@gmail.com <merlelef...@gmail.com>
mobile:  (303) 859-5609