If anyone wants to learn more about what we at CSTA-NM are up to in terms
of CS education in NM, please reach out.
Here’s the link to the professional development week- nmcspdweek.com
Thanks,
Paige
paigeapresc...@gmail.com

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 11:18 AM Stephen Guerin <stephen.gue...@simtable.com>
wrote:

> Please consider supporting Paige and CS education in New Mexico!

*Paige Prescott*
CSTA-NM <http://www.csteachers.org/> President
UNM OILS <https://oils.unm.edu/> PhD student
Code.org <http://code.org/> Facilitator