Dear Colleagues,

I am about to be exiled again to the Mosquito Infested Bog, this time for a
whole six months.  In an effort to retain my sanity, I am thinking of
starting an online reading group on Peirce or related topics with a view to
future collaborative writing.   Does anybody know of an internet discussion
utility which faithfully preserves the ORDER of communication?  This would
mean at least that the most recent communications on each thread would  be
at the bottom of the list.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson