Universal quantification does not hold here; what's good for me is different
than what's good for the world.
There are those that deny it while doing everything they can to reinforce the
underlying inequality.  Immigration policy is one dramatic example.
It goes by another name, bad faith.

Marcus

On 7/11/18, 12:06 PM, "Friam on behalf of uǝlƃ ☣" <friam-boun...@redfish.com