From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Marcus Daniels
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:44 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Advice on configuring computers

How about $10 a gallon gas and $2000 / month rent?  I'd settle for that.

On 10/11/18, 12:14 PM, "Friam on behalf of Nick Thompson"
<friam-boun...@redfish.com on behalf of nickthomp...@earthlink.net> wrote:

    Thanks, Barry,

    But we Puritans think that currency inflation is one of the wages of sin,
and if we spend less money, the world will returned to an earlier State of
Grace.  I still remember 25 cent gasoline on Ashby Avenue in Berkeley.  That's
what gasoline SHOULD cost.

    Nick

    Nicholas S. Thompson
    Clark University