It might be a good time for someone to volunteer to take over list
maintenance?  RedFish&Co (in the persons of Guerin and Densmore) take on
a *lot* of hidden responsibilities to this community.

I don't know who here might feel willing/able to pick up the
responsibility for managing the lists (and Archives, and Indices of
Archives, and ???) but it sounds like Glen can help re-seed the archives
with *most of* 2008-present sans 2011?

I think my own easily accessible archives go back only to 2011 so I
might be able to provide some or all of 2011... not sure... and I HAVE
been occasionally lazy about what I delete (usually *only* that which is
clearly spam/junk) so even FriAM Archives might be spotty in my case.

- Steve