Dave,

The Friam list remains as you can see but is sort of a trickle.  I posted a
couple of items about the Cooper/Colbert interview and something I can't
remember but they weren't up to the high intellectual standard which
engages you, Glen, Marcus, Nick, et al.  Glen did comment insightfully.
Nick will be back in Santa Fe soon; maybe the change in location will
stimulate him.

Frank

Frank Wimberly

My memoir: