On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 06:12:53PM -0500, Gary Schiltz wrote:
> Being American and a child of the 1960s (born in 1958, before microbreweries),
> I always thought of Foster's Lager as being on par with Heineken and Saint
> Pauli Girl beers. Maybe it was just that it came in a big "oil can" that was
> the major appeal.

Funnily enough, when I was young bloke, but old enough to drink beer,
the two varieties in my state (WA) were Swan lager and Emu
bitter. Fosters is a Victorian beer, to all intents and purposes a
foreign imported beer at the time. How times have changed!

Dr Russell Standish                    Phone 0425 253119 (mobile)
Principal, High Performance Coders     hpco...@hpcoders.com.au
                      http://www.hpcoders.com.au