Gil -

I have both e-mails and will ping you next time I expect to come to town and make a plan to drop off then... maybe as early as next Tuesday?

- Steve

On 8/25/22 1:42 PM, Gillian Densmore wrote:
Wowie zowie 😁 thank you so much steve! that would be fantastic!  Ironically CRTs  were kind of a head of their time. LEDs have run into a wall with black colors of all things that the GPU has to work hard to figure out where to place. Tech YouTubers talk about it something to do with color space that you or the other steve probably know a lot more how that works then I do. and yeah I'm also sometimes not as nice to my electronics as I really should be. Do you have either my or Owens email? that way we figure out how make arrangements for pickups or drop offs.