This was good, too:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/ai-artificial-intelligence-chatbots-emily-m-bender.html

And microsoft laid off its responsible AI team:
  https://www.platformer.news/p/microsoft-just-laid-off-one-of-its

And your Ring doorbell has just been taken hostage for ransom along with
the rest of Ring Security:

https://web.archive.org/web/20230314015249/https://twitter.com/vxunderground/status/1635427567271329792
though I haven't found confirmation of that yet.

It seems to me that the software vendors have entered a "first to market
frenzy" with whatever this LLM crap turns out to be, and you can expect the
PR to get more unhinged by the day.

-- rec --