I know some here have more than a passing interest in China and a peri-China
network. So I thought I'd bump this post a bit:

https://scottaaronson.blog/?p=7694

This post has a practical purpose. Since her exile from China, Rowena has spent
basically her entire life moving from place to place, with no permanent
position and no financial security. In the US—a huge country full of people who
share Rowena’s goal of exposing the lies of the CCP—there must be an excellent
university, think tank, or institute that would offer a permanent position to
possibly the world’s preeminent historian of Tiananmen and of the Chinese
democracy movement. Though the readership of this blog is heavily skewed toward
STEM, maybe that institute is yours. If it is, please get in touch with Rowena.
And then I could say this blog had served a useful purpose, even if everything
else I wrote for two decades was for naught.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam