I could only wish I'd be criticized this well when I die:
"Dennett’s text is full of tirades wrought from petty grievances, is
disorganized to the point of being unreadable, and like the rest of his books,
will undoubtedly not have much influence."
<https://jacobin.com/2024/04/daniel-dennett-social-darwinism-philosophy>

There's this fantastic podcast by Amanda Knox called Labyrinths
(https://antennapod.org/deeplink/subscribe/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.megaphone.fm%2FDONSN6255278021&title=Labyrinths+with+Amanda+Knox)
 where one episode is about death and things like 'how you want to die'. My
best hope is that all the ppl who think I was a hack, or an idiot, or whatever
would gather to trash me. The milquetoast accolades we present when a person
dies are literally disgusting.
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam