Waldek,

I just checked this and as you say it is no longer possible reproduce
this bug in FriCAS so I have marked this issue as "Fixed in FriCAS". I
expect there have been several internal changes in FriCAS since I
reported this issue that might have affected the results but I am not
sure which specific change might have corrected the problem.

http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/305

Thanks.

Regards,
Bill Page.