I just built FriCAS from the most recent source (Sat Apr 19 )

If I browse for TEX in hyperdoc I get the following message:

wspage@suse:~/Desktop> fricas
Checking for foreign routines
AXIOM="/usr/local/lib/fricas/target/x86_64-suse-linux"
spad-lib="/usr/local/lib/fricas/target/x86_64-suse-linux/lib/libspad.so"
foreign routines found
openServer result 0
                       FriCAS Computer Algebra System
                         Version: FriCAS 2014-03-24
                   Timestamp: Sat Apr 19 15:14:04 EDT 2014
   Issue )copyright to view copyright notices.
   Issue )summary for a summary of useful system commands.
   Issue )quit to leave FriCAS and return to shell.

(1) -> (HyperDoc) Keyword not currently supported: verb
While parsing T105