That's very "ok" :)
Unfortunately I have little time to contribute to this topic, but you
know much more about these things anyway. I also had a glance over the
FFI of OpenAxiom which Alfredo Portes posted recently here. Looks quite
interesting but here too, I have to avoid frittering ;)

I'll keep an eye on the repo :)

Many thanks
Kurt