The integral causing this bug is from here:
http://12000.org/my_notes/CAS_integration_tests/test_cases/hearn/resu28.htm#280

    t:=sqrt(1-5*x-5*x^2)/sqrt(1-x-x^2)
    f:=(1+2*x)/x/(1+x)/(2+x)*t
    integrate(f, x)

returns unevaluated results, meaning it does not have an elementary result,
however, the following g is the answer:

    t:=sqrt(1-5*x-5*x^2)/sqrt(1-x-x^2)
    g:= -atanh(t*(1-3*x)/(1-5*x))/4 - atanh(t*(3*x+4)/(5*x+6))/2 +
atanh(t*(7*x+11)/3/(5*x+7))/4*9
    D(g, x) - f

And I found that fricas 1.2.3 returns correct answer and fricas 1.2.4
returns unevaluated result.
This bug is introduced in one of the 75 commits between these 2 versions.

I am trying to bisect the commit, but building fricas from source is time
consuming,
while I am finding the bad commit, any ideas on this bug?