On 19/09/16 20:25, Kurt Pagani wrote:
However, you can get the current handbook from github if you are interested:
https://github.com/gheber/kenzo/raw/master/doc/Kenzo-Doc.pdf
https://github.com/gheber/kenzo

I have only just skimmed through so far but Kenzo does look very interesting. It looks like they have found a way to code structures like fibrations, spectral sequences and relating chain complexes to structures like algebras, coalgebras, and much more.

I think it would be good to include structures like these in FriCAS. I guess we need to get the basics right first but I also like to try to work out a long term path for where this is headed.

Thank you for coding the dunceHat example. I will write a patch to include this in SimplicialComplexFactory.

Martin B