On 22/09/16 10:25, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
What exactly is meant by "FriCAS IO"?

I meant your website:
https://fricas.github.io/

Do you think it would be viable, when browsing the Category/Domain/Package API, that the information about each individual structure might additionally link out to further external information wherever that information might be (wiki, translated Axiom book or other sites). Ideally those URLs would be picked up from ++ comments so that it would be available to other programs.

Given the history of pan-axiom documentation issues I don't have a great expectation of massive improvements but any small incremental improvement would be something.

Anyway, just a thought, I can get by with current situation if its not possible.

Martin B