> > 1) The default value for nn is incorrect, and nn is not
> > updated after being used in K2Z.
> >
> > Actually, I think argumentless 'random' is a good idea.
> I misunderstood a little, my point is:
> 1) The default value of nn should not be 1.
> 2) We should use "1+random(nn)" in this case to avoid 0.

In general we may have something like '1/(x + k)' where 'k'
is arbitrary integer.  So you can not avoid zero denominator
by adding some bias.  In other words: you may reduce probablity
of zero denominator but you can not elimintate it.  To
deal with zeros we need to handle failing reduction (restart

                              Waldek Hebisch