One big source of bogosity is '$Lisp' calls.  Some are
valid because the call is access to a primitive operation
otherwise unavailable in Spad.  Some are valid because
assumptions they make are are always satisified (like
Lisp EQ implaing equality).  But there are buch of
bogus things.  One is recently mentioned 'Factored'
issue: we can not assume that Lisp ordering predicate
will do something sensible (which essentially means
that the code should _not_ depend on order and
use quadratic algorithm).  I also noticed uses of
'mathObject2String$Lisp'.  This is fine for specific
things like strings, symbols or lists of them.  But
it is invalid when applied to general FriCAS data.
In particular 'toString' in 'src/algebra/clifford.spad'
needs to be fixed (removed ???).

Hi, maybe I'm too naive or this is too difficult, but why you do not isolate all the
allowed $Lisp operations by creating spad wrapper functions in a "Primitive"
domain and forbid the use of $Lisp everywhere else in the code?