Raymond Rogers wrote:
> On 07/02/2018 10:27 AM, Bill Page wrote:
> >
> > I strongly suggest that you take a look at the Unittest package. Here
> > is a good example: 'fricas/src/input/integ.input'.  Running
> >
> >    (1) -> )r fricas/src/input/integ.input
> If you think I can use
> )expose UnittestCount UnittestAux Unittest
> could you=C2=A0 point to documentation?

Have you read first part of 'src/algebra/unittest.spad' ?  This
is documentation.

> Most seems clear but
> testcaseNoClear()
> Not so much.

Hmm, if you understand 'testcase' than 'testcaseNoClear' is easy:
difference between them is that 'testcase' clears variables
while 'testcaseNoClear' do not touch variables.

Normally 'testcase' is used to make testcases indpendent.
'testcaseNoClear' is useful when you want new testcase,
but also want to share variables or functions between
testcases.