Hi,

I've been looking at the aldor interface (again), and found there's a
few categories in fricas with what appears to be an incorrect
condition on some exports

For example, conditionP in POLYCAT has the following condition:

conditionP : Matrix(%) -> Union(Vector(%),"failed") if
and(has($,CharacteristicNonZero),has(R,PolynomialFactorizationExplicit))

I'd expect 'AND' to be an infix operator as normal.

Obviously it's not causing much of a problem as the workaround is
trivial, but seems to imply that there's some simplification missing
(or 'and' is not being mapped to 'AND' in this case).  Two other
categories have similar exports, DIRPCAT and PSCAT.

Peter