Hi Ralf,

I compiled the book successfully, it works like a charm!

One comment: to enable pdf hyperlink, you need to use
"latex" to compile the source twice.

Also, can you explain more about your thought behind
commit "compile user guide into book.tex", so that I
can catch up to it and review it more effectively.

Once this is merged, I'd like to improve this documentation
book more.

Best,
Qian