PS Question 2 without some misprints (sorry!):

2) Questions on safe cleaning before a rebuild.

Suppose that at time t0 I execute:

cd $BuildDir && configure --prefix=$InstallDir "${SysOptions[@]}" && make &&
sudo make install.

Then at time t1 > t0 I want to rebuild (maybe the sources changed, maybe not)
and I execute

cd $BuildDir && configure --prefix=$InstallDir "${SysOptions[@]}" && make &&
sudo make install

2.1 Will the second ``make`` properly delete all the previous fricas-related
contents in $BuildDir or shall I manually delete them  before?

2.2 Will the second ``make install`` properly delete all the previous
fricas-related contents in $InstallDIr or shall I manually delete them  before?

2.3 May I omit ``configure --prefix=$InstallDir "${SysOptions[@]}`` (same
parameters!) in the second build?