Hi *,

Just two questions...

Does the integration of msiexec for Windows has been integrated? From
Quian. Just to know if I continue to use my build system. I know, from a
computer it's simpler, but for now I'm on a cellphone, that's not funny. Or
do I have to fetch the Qian branch for that?

And another thing I didn't notice about, would it not be preferable to
include in the 'make install' examples of src/input? The Axiom family is
from my point of view not easily assimilable.

__
Greg