Hi Ralf,

I saw your issue on token iterate (available in interpreter to quit the current
iteration and continue with others) which seems missing in compiler (spad
files) [1].

Do not ask me why, but spad files in algebra use "iterate" (verbatim, ie a
string) in the same way one would use iterate, see e.g. [2].

Actually I see "iterate" used with this semantics also in interpreter's input
files [3] and boot files [4].

Riccardo

[1] https://github.com/fricas/fricas/issues/60
[2]