On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 09:44:35PM +0100, Grégory Vanuxem wrote:
> Ok, thanks for this information. I am in the process of modifying my
> code, I heavily used the '==' form. Replacing '==' with '==>' does not
> work for SubDomain though.
>
> BTW it seems a lot of code in FriCAS algebra uses '=='.

Note: "Export ..." part and "Implementation ..." part are used
within 'where' construct.  There are other uses of '==', in
particular '==' is used to define types inside 'where', such
use is fine.  And '==' is used to define constructors outside of
'where'.

AFAICS we have three uses of SubDomain in the algebra.  Neither
is within where, so they are not relevant.

To put it differently, in

Domain : Exports == Implementation

'==' is the only right one : this is a definition.