On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 07:34:24AM +0800, Qian Yun wrote:
> It is definitely possible to control the inclusion, but that means
> adding another global variable.  Because it also affects the size of
> BoundingBox.

I would not worry to much about global variable.  I mean, there
are several of them already.  And there is call structure passing
data between functions.  I think that we can move most of global
data to function parameters.  And we can add new field to
corresponding structures, so we can pass all data that is needed.

> Since this "title and frame" is not there for the past decades,
> I think we can start freshly by choosing "title inside
> viewWindow and no frame"?

I think that we should try to preserve/expose flexibility
that is there.  Ideally various options could be used in
any combination (of course, so option combinations really
do not make sense, but we should exclude only ones that
are _really_ nonsense).