Saturday, March 3
Don’t forget to prepare your Moveable Treats (or store-bought is perfectly
acceptable) to bring to the society on Sunday (see guidelines in BESpeak).  And
if you can’t make it in to the society on Sunday but would like to offer some
treats, call 410.581.2322 and we’ll arrange a pickup at a mutually convenient
time.

7:00pm – 1st Saturday coffee house with open mic, with featured poets Ryan
Coffman and Joseph Crespo (see bio info in BESpeak).  Open mic presentations
are first-come, first-served, following presentations by the featured
performers, so come early and sign up.  Light refreshments will be available
(donation requested).

Sunday, March 4
Bring in your Moveable Treats.
Also, if your last name begins with A thru F, bring in your contribution to the
snack table.

9:30am – Poetry group.  Bring poems that move you or that you have written to
share and discuss.  Each meeting (usually 1st and 3rd Sundays) feature poems
loosely related to a specific topic.  Contact Karla to find out this month’s
topic and be on the e-list for future topics at poet at
BaltimoreEthicalSociety.org

10:30am –  Platform address by Fritz Williams, BES Leader: The Long View
We don’t think a lot about dying.  We’re too busy being alive.  But from time
to time, we’re reminded that our feelings about death, including feelings we’re
scarcely aware of, have a significant impact on the way we live our lives.
Fritz Williams pauses in his busy life to consider our feelings about death and
their everyday consequences.

12:15pm – After a quick trip to the snack table, join chief packers Em Sabatiuk
and Belva Williams as they repackage the Moveable Treat goodies for delivery on
Monday.

12:30pm – BES regular monthly board meeting.  Members welcome to sit in and
observe what the board does to ensure the continued functioning of BES.