MOVEABLE TREATS

This Sunday, September 9, we return to our regular meeting format. I'll be
speaking and telling one of my children's stories. But please don't forget-it's
also Moveable Treats Sunday, when we'll be collecting desserts for Moveable
Feast, an organization that takes meals to AIDS and cancer victims and their
families. Just bring your desserts, homemade or store-bought, with you to the
meeting and place them on the table in the corner of our meeting room. The
guidelines are simple: 1) If possible, use sandwich or snack bags to wrap
cookies, brownies, cupcakes, sweet bread, and cake slices in serving-size
portions. 2) Label each dessert to indicate generally what it is. 3) Mark your
desserts if they contain nuts or peanuts. 4) Avoid heavy icings. 5) Do not
bring desserts that contain alcohol.

Fritz Williams