Here's our monthly reminder.  This Sunday, February 3, is the first Sunday of
the month and that means a couple of things.  First, it's Moveable Treats
Sunday.  So bring your desserts with you and place them on the table in the
corner of our meeting room.  Use sandwich bags or snack bags to wrap your
desserts in serving-size portions and label them to indicate generally what
they are.  Mark your desserts if they contain nuts or peanuts and avoid heavy
icings.  There's a box for canned and dry-storage items in the corner of our
entrance room as well.  Suggested items include canned fruits, vegetables, and
soups, fruit cocktail, applesauce, dry cereals, rices, juices, muffin and
pancake mixes, etc.

The first Sunday also means that Fritz will be speaking and telling one of his
children's stories.  His topic: A SIMPLER LIFE--an exploration of living a
sane, rational, and simple life in a high-tech, fast-paced society.