Dear friends of the Baltimore Ethical Society,

This Sunday we have a rich series of events.  At 10:30 am, we will be
addressed by Farajii Muhammad with Youth Leaders for Peace.  His talk
is titled "Motivate or Change: Defining the Role of the Next
Generation in Social Activism".

At 4:00 pm, the next class on Bioethics will be led by Hugh
Taft-Morales at the Baltimore Free School at Red Emma's (30 W. North
Ave.)

Then as a reminder, we have a concert by Roy Zimmerman at 7:30 pm at
BES.  Below is that announcement again.

I hope to see you Sunday for one of our events!

Best wishes,

--Emil

Please join us for a concert by singer/songwriter Roy Zimmerman.
Enjoy a great performance with friends from the Baltimore Coalition of
Reason and Americans United for Separation of Church and State -
Maryland Chapter.

What: Roy Zimmerman Concert: THE FAUCET’S ON FIRE!
When: Sunday, April 12, 7:30 pm (doors open 7:00 pm)
Where: Baltimore Ethical Society, 306 W. Franklin St.
Cost: Sliding scale, $5-$25 (BNotes accepted)

Meetup: http://meetu.ps/2HjJP1

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1596850773895437/

What can one person do about climate change, torture, racism, gun
violence, fracking, Congressional ineptitude, ignorance, war and
greed?  Write funny songs, says Roy Zimmerman.  In trying to change
the world, sometimes it helps to take a break and have a good laugh.
“The Faucet’s on Fire!” is ninety minutes of Zimmerman’s hilarious,
rhyme-intensive original songs.  His songs have been heard on HBO and
Showtime and he’s shared stages with Bill Maher, John Oliver, Ellen
DeGeneres, Kate Clinton and George Carlin.  Sliding scale admission:
$5-$25 (BNotes or USD).  And, at no extra charge, the special warm-up
act is BES Ethical Leader Hugh Taft-Morales!

Check out some of Roy’s acts on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/royzimmerman .

Parking is free on Franklin Street on Sundays.  Directions at
http://bmorethical.org/contact-us/directions/ .

Links

American United for Separation of Church and State - Maryland Chapter

    http://www.au-md.org/

Baltimore Coalition of Reason

    http://BaltimoreCoR.org/

Roy Zimmerman