Dear friends of the Baltimore Ethical Society,

Come to the HumanLight Party and Potluck Dinner!

What: A holiday party with music, dancing, balloon twisting, and potluck
dinner!
When: Friday, December 23, 6:30-10:00 pm (dinner starts 7:00 pm)
Where: First Unitarian Church of Baltimore (Corner of Charles and Franklin,
enter hall on Charles St.)

Potluck signup: http://goo.gl/KZ3rov
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/390798764598331/
Meetup: http://meetu.ps/33LGGr http://meetu.ps/345jTT

Join Baltimore Coalition of Reason friends to celebrate HumanLight on
Friday, December 23.  HumanLight is a celebration of the winter season
conceived by the New Jersey Humanist Network as a humanist or secular
alternative to traditional religious celebrations.  HumanLight features
music and the lighting of three candles celebrating Reason, Compassion, and
Hope.  HumanLight was first celebrated in 2001 in New Jersey and has since
spread throughout the country.  This year is the seventh celebration of
HumanLight by the Baltimore Coalition of Reason.  To learn more, visit the
HumanLight website at http://www.HumanLight.org/  .

This year we are celebrating HumanLight at First Unitarian.  We will have a
potluck dinner and desserts, music, and the candle lighting.  This is a
family-friendly event, and children are welcome.  The Organic Family Band
is back by popular demand!  They will entertain us again with Irish jigs,
Klezmer tunes, and Bundeslieder songs.  This year we have a new performer
-- Jacob Woolcutt will demonstrate balloon twisting!

Please tell us you're coming (RSVP) and tell us what food you’d like to
bring.  Sign up for the potluck dinner here: http://goo.gl/KZ3rov.  If you
can't access the Google Doc, then email bmore...@gmail.com or call
443-267-8585 .

Parking is free on Franklin St. after 6:00 pm.  A parking garage is also
available across the street.  Directions at

https://goo.gl/maps/smSnw7Bp89z