Dada

Its pathetic to see such a great institution falling decay. State Govt or
NEC should have a fund to restore these heritage institutions as a legacy.

My MV School , Bordoloni Boys MV was established in 1913 and is also in
similar condition.

Kindly forward this to CM/Education Minister, Assam.

Regards

manoj
*1. Managing Director, NERAMAC Ltd.      also*
*2. Head, Advisory & Consultancy Division, NEDFi*

*Cell: +91 9854021845*
*alt : mk...@nedfi.com <mk...@nedfi.com>, mdneramac...@gmail.com
<mdneramac...@gmail.com>*

  • [FriendsofAssam... Madan Bezbaruah mpbezbar...@yahoo.co.in [FriendsofAssamNE]