Bonjour,
Je serais bien venu mais pas eu le tps de m inscrire et les places sont
closes

Merci quand meme

Kamel Karou
Account Manager

Magirus France S.A.R.L.
92000 NANTERRE
FRANCE

phone:
01.40.85.59.91
mobile:
06 16 23 30 65
fax:
01 40 85 76 80
email:
kamel.ka...@magirus.com
web:
www.magirus.com

Magirus Book #2
L'édition Automne/Hiver 2008/2009 du catalogue de solutions Magirus est
disponible.
Pour recevoir gratuitement votre exemplaire, demandez le à votre
commercial(e) ou cliquez ici

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely
for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should be aware
that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please destroy any
material/copies associated with this email, remove it from your computer
system(s) and notify Magirus. E-mail may be corrupted, intercepted or
amended and so we do not accept any liability for the contents received
unless they are the same as sent by us. E-mail sent or received using our
system may be monitored, intercepted or read by us before or after it
reaches the recipient; if you reply to this message you consent to this
activity in relation to your response.

Philippe Bourcier <phili...@cyberabuse.org>
Sent by: owner-fr...@frnog.org
12/12/2008 10:10
Please respond to
Philippe Bourcier <phili...@cyberabuse.org>

frnog@frnog.org
cc

Subject
[FRnOG] FRNOG 13.0 - RAPPEL

Bonjour,

La réunion FRNOG 13, c'est cet après-midi à partir de 14h00.

Pour vous y rendre :
http://www.frnog.org/?page=frnog13&lang=fr

Cordialement,
--