Vu sur http://iwi.gandibar.net/post/2009/02/16/Network-incident

Network incident
By Ryan on Monday 16 February 2009, 17:50 - Maintenance - Permalink

Following an incident with one of our transitory network providers, a
section of internet users (France Telecom, for example) have been unable
to access Gandi's network for about 15 minutes, and an additional 15 to
20 minutes of interruption is anticipated. all of Gandi's services are
impacted.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

The team at Gandi.

--
Christophe Moille
tel : +33 (0) 950 727 525