Hello,

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:48:15 +0800
Benjamin BILLON <bbil...@splio.fr> wrote:

> Ca c'est sympa.
>
> C'est arrivé sur une autre liste aussi, Linkedin aurait-il changé leur
> process d'invitation / rapatriement de carnet d'adresse ?

Ou alors c'est la technique "Turbo" pour arriver rapidement a etre classe
"500+" ;)

/me s'interroge... ca peut vraiment marcher ???

Paul

--
Paul Rolland                                E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA                          Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulrolland
Skype    : rollandpaul

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation