voir renesys blog
http://www.renesys.com/blog/2011/01/egypt-leaves-the-internet.shtml

Bypass_Egypt_Censor | January 28, 2011 4:18 PM | Reply Please correct me if I
am wrong:
How to BYPASS EGYPT CENSOR تخريب الانترنت الرقيب :
So it looks like they have shut down the DNS servers, and that is all? You can
use programs like "TREEWALK" to bypass the ISP DNS server and use the backbone
DNS servers of the internet... I'm not completely sure but this program should
allow you to get around that problem: http://ntcanuck.com/
With TREEWALK YOU CAN:
1. Your ISP's DNS servers are slow or offline
2. Accurately resolving web sites is a problem
3. You wish to capture or debug DNS routing data
4. You want to custom configure DNS settings and servers
5. You'd simply like faster repeat visits to sites via cached lookups
6. You have poor DNS with your wireless or satellite Internet connection
7. You use Internet Connection Sharing and want to improve surfing speeds

تخريب الانترنت الرقيب :