Raphael Jacquot (sxpert) writes:

> Le 14/11/2016 à 20:29, Phil Regnauld a écrit :
> >     Quel modèle exactement ? 16-XG ?
> >
> >     http://m.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/27/ubiquiti_edgeswitch_review/
> >
> >     Ils se sont pris une fessée pour ce modèle.
>
> la fessée est bien maigre, elle consiste a dire que les câbles direct attach
> sont pas super supportés... ce qui est loin d'être le use-case principal
> pour ces engins...

"Unfortunately, the current firmware in the EdgeSwitches is outright
unstable, at least if you are using the GUI to manage the units. I
managed to crash one switch trying to perform basic VLAN operations and
completely cratered the other trying to get Link Aggregation to work.
A reboot of the switch restored the one I was testing VLANs on, but
did not save my settings. The Link Aggregation one had to be manually
reset."

        Moi j'attendrais que la peinture soit sèche :)