Sur Debian buster/sid, bind 9.11.4

cat /etc/bind/bind.keys
[...]
managed-keys {
        # This key (19036) is to be phased out starting in 2017. It will
        # remain in the root zone for some time after its successor key
        # has been added. It will remain this file until it is removed from
        # the root zone.
        . initial-key 257 3 8
"AwEAAagAIKlVZrpC6Ia7gEzahOR+9W29euxhJhVVLOyQbSEW0O8gcCjF
                FVQUTf6v58fLjwBd0YI0EzrAcQqBGCzh/RStIoO8g0NfnfL2MTJRkxoX
                bfDaUeVPQuYEhg37NZWAJQ9VnMVDxP/VHL496M/QZxkjf5/Efucp2gaD
                X6RS6CXpoY68LsvPVjR0ZSwzz1apAzvN9dlzEheX7ICJBBtuA6G3LQpz
                W5hOA2hzCTMjJPJ8LbqF6dsV6DoBQzgul0sGIcGOYl7OyQdXfZ57relS
                Qageu+ipAdTTJ25AsRTAoub8ONGcLmqrAmRLKBP1dfwhYB4N7knNnulq
                QxA+Uk1ihz0=";

        # This key (20326) was published in the root zone in 2017.
        # Servers which were already using the old key (19036) should
        # roll seamlessly to this new one via RFC 5011 rollover. Servers
        # being set up for the first time can use the contents of this
        # file as initializing keys; thereafter, the keys in the
        # managed key database will be trusted and maintained
        # automatically.
        . initial-key 257 3 8
"AwEAAaz/tAm8yTn4Mfeh5eyI96WSVexTBAvkMgJzkKTOiW1vkIbzxeF3
                +/4RgWOq7HrxRixHlFlExOLAJr5emLvN7SWXgnLh4+B5xQlNVz8Og8kv
                ArMtNROxVQuCaSnIDdD5LKyWbRd2n9WGe2R8PzgCmr3EgVLrjyBxWezF
                0jLHwVN8efS3rCj/EWgvIWgb9tarpVUDK/b58Da+sqqls3eNbuv7pr+e
                oZG+SrDK6nWeL3c6H5Apxz7LjVc1uTIdsIXxuOLYA4/ilBmSVIzuDWfd
                RUfhHdY6+cn8HFRm+2hM8AnXGXws9555KrUB5qihylGa8subX2Nn6UwN
                R1AkUTV74bU=";
};

Joël