On 5 November 2010 10:16, Exceed <cedric.archamb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 05/11/2010 00:48, Russell Dickenson a wrote :
>>
>> My first question is if the colour can be changed. I like a black
>> background in a terminal emulator, but dark red on black is a little
>> hard to read. I honestly can't believe no-one has produced a similar
>> program before.
>
> Just modify : /etc/profile.d/autojump.bash
> line 49, replace 31m (red) by another color.
>
> Here is an article (in french, but it's easy to understand) with a script to
> show them : http://www.tux-planet.fr/les-codes-de-couleurs-en-bash/
>
> Regards,
>
> Exceed

Sorry - I hadn't expected you (or anyone else) to actually answer that
question. :) Thanks, though, because it means I don't have to find out
myself.

Exceed/Fabien - Since the developer is interested to know for which
distributions 'autojump' is packaged, perhaps you could send him a
brief email message?

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)