On 19 February 2011 10:37, Miklos Vajna <vmik...@frugalware.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 04:26:43PM +1000, Russell Dickenson
> <russelldicken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> VMiklos,
>>
>> What Disqus settings do you use on your blog?
>
> That's all what I use:
>
> http://vmiklos.hu/gitweb/?p=blog.git;a=blob;f=design/single.html;hb=HEAD#l17

Boobaa, Devil505, VMiklos,

Thanks for your replies. Sorry I hadn't replied earlier but I had been
thinking over what you had each said.

VMiklos - I looked over your link and was surprised to see how little
"code" is involved in adding Disqus to your blog. I was using the
vanila (?) code as listed on the Disqus web site. To me it looks like
the code I have used is working but it's much longer than what you
have used. I will compare the two implementations and chose one.

--
May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)