On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 07:59:24AM +1000, Russell Dickenson
<russelldicken...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried this ISO image? I set up a new virtual PC in
> VirtualBox, with this image loaded in the CD drive and it failed to
> boot to the image. Perhaps I misunderstand? Of course it may also be
> that I have misconfigured VB.
>
> For the record, the ISO image I was testing was
> frugalware-1.4.796.g0b4daf5-i686-cd1.iso

I just tried it in VMware, but I didn't do any serious modification, so
I bet it'll just work in KVM as well.

Feedback on what happens in VB is welcome. (But I don't really have the
manpower to test / fix VB support, sorry - especially due to the "usual"
unfriendly upstream Oracle behaviour when something goes wrong with VB.)