Hi E'body,

> And maybe we should also come up with some kind of a "catch phrase" to
> accompany the logo. Here's one:
>
>         Free Software for a Free India. Because Proprietary Software
>         Enslaves!
        I think this new & polished up logo will be *ahem* better than
ranting about "Proprietary Software".

        I have been toying around with this idea for months (looking
at the Neverax's gnu.....*sigh*..). I just wish we had a clone of
"Brave GNU world's" graphics gallery where we could post our art.

Gopal.V

PS: we still need someone to work on a printer friendly version
    (metafont anyone ?)
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success