Hi Joel,

As long as your main interest is Web development, have you considered F*'s
"father" - F# (https://fsharp.org)?
In particular, WebSharper (http://websharper.com/) and Fable (
http://fable.io/)?

On the other hand, maybe the problem with polymorphic comparisons in OCaml
might be solved with Modules and Functors?

Best regards,
*Alexander Tchitchigin*
Software Developer
*Positive Technologies*
Tel.: +7 (495) 744-01-44 Fax: +7 (495) 744-01-87
E-mail: achichi...@ptsecurity.com
www.ptsecurity.com