libdazzle is a collection of fancy features for GLib and Gtk+ that
aren't quite ready or generic enough for use inside those libraries.
This is often a proving ground for new widget prototypes. Applications
such as Builder tend to drive development of this project.
Changes in this release:
• DzlSignalGroup and DzlBIndingGroup were made LGPLv2.1+ so they can be
copied into projects that cannot link against libdazzle.
• DzlDockBin got a number of bug fixes.
• Various compilation fixes for less used compilers.
• DzlTree gained support for "expanded icon names".
• DzlTree has a new "always-expand" property to ensure it stays expanded.
• DzlDockStack no longer requires homogeneous sized children.
• DzlStackList transition animations have been tweaked to more closely
reflect physical locality.
• Calculated animation duration was sped up 1.5x.
ftp-release-list mailing list